Followers

Monday, February 10, 2014

Butterfly Frame

I finally sent my sister a frame that I 
made WEEEEEEKKKKKS ago...
we agreed to no Christmas presents sooo I waited to give it to her!

I used bead medium, heavy gel and flake medium.
Spritz it with 4 different sprays...
added flowers that were sprayed with diamond spritz and of
course added the sentiment and butterflies.
When Kris and I went to Tennessee she saw this
sentiment on a wood block at a craft fair we went to sooo
I chose to use it for her!
She called and said she loved it!

Happy Creating!


3 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous and I love the Color.

Roxann said...

Beautiful card! Love your design and the color palette you chose.
Hugz,
Roxann

Rosmarie said...

A really nice gift you made for your sister!
Thanks for your beautiful comment about my steampunk card.
Rosi x